Thursday, April 2, 2009

stranglehold

Cupid's got a chokehold
And I'm fighting tooth and nail
Not least because
This scene is warped
But then again
Anything of this nature usually is

I cant decide what I want
I know its bad for me and it'll mean distraction
A whole lot of action and and monetary reduction
But my feet are on the ground and I have got some traction
I'm walking blind and deaf in that woman's direction

I'm writing jarring lines
I'm paying huge mental fines
my imagination runs a little wild
what do I do?

Do I take her out
or do I let her go?
Or do I ask her and see
If she'll let me in
And hope and pray
She doesn't
So I know that i've tried.

Oh ah yes!
Houston we have a problem
but nothing a little spacewalk
won't shake off
'Cos thats how i rumble

1 comment:

  1. Cool, bastard's caught me my the scruff too :/

    Though I'm pretty decided on it.

    ReplyDelete