Thursday, March 12, 2009

the darkside of the free

They move as they gyrate. strippers. in my face. flesh pots and pots of alcohol dumped inside. intoxication. sex. more sex. intoxication and more

But I stand fazed

Fuck.

Am i gay?

So what the fuck are you gonna do about it even if I am? its a free country isnt it? We are all free to go moral-less, senseless brainless, gormless we are all free to cuss. to cuss and corrupt.

To destroy your kids' mind

Thats what.

That is the brain that is at work on the mentality of man. Freedom. Well I'll tell you a thing or two about it;

It destroys you. Freedom is an addiction just like anything else.

Freedom is the sun calling you and bit by bit, it will melt that wax that holds you so fragile in the air, it will slow you down and confuse you and finally, it will plunge you to death.

So beware, even freedom can destroy.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... Everything has a price, even freedom.

    My take on it here, although I don't know if you'd be able to relate to it: http://egowastelands.blogspot.com/2009/03/freedoms-price.html

    ReplyDelete