Tuesday, March 10, 2009

whenever i masturbate

i find i think of your face.
when those last moments of passion escape
and my mind gets lost
in realms of sexual adventure,
you surface.

you and your face
your body as it gyrates
to the tune of a sensual song
in the back of your head

your tongue as it wraps around me
urging me to let free
to liberate myself
through the soiling of your face.

your hips as they vibrate
as i enter and then hesitate
hard, throbbing
murky did our minds go then
with fumes of passion..

and the picture of you lying
on cold hard ground
eyes closed and a lost expression
hands caressing breasts
as my tongue caresses you.

and then i blow my load
and i wonder wtf
you are still doing in my head.

5 comments:

  1. :) I wrote the topic of masturbation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooahhh... nice one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude you should read this at the next open mic
    if you're not interested in coming, would it be alright if someone read it? full credit to you obviously

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks! well not sure if i can be there but anyone can read it out sure

    ReplyDelete